Monday 6 August 2012

Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?


This adorable little lamb baby is one of the best things I ever stumbled across. 


 For those of you who are intermediate - advanced level artists with a sewing machine, this pattern is absolutely worth the time and effort.


 I say intermediate - advanced level not because the pattern is exceptionally difficult, but because it assumes a lot. There is no hand holding taking place with this pattern, and there really doesn't need to be -- but if you're the type of person who wants to know exactly how many inches down the body to tie off the head, you'll be pretty frustrated with this one. If you're the type of person who likes to tackle a pattern and make it your own, you'll ADORE this pattern.


I, for one, loved making this lamb. I foresee many, many more in my future.

The pattern can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment