Saturday 12 January 2013

2 more pretty ladies!

The first Waldorf dolls of 2013!

First there was Mandy.


She's just adorable. I really love the strawberry blonde colour of her hair, and her starry shirt.
Here's what her new bff/momma thinks of her:
"She is in serious dolly adoration mode but so far, Mandy is her current favorite. I always ask her who she wants to take to bed with her and she’s taken her new doll both nights."
 Awww! That's so awesome to hear!

Next there was Katy:


Katy is still in transit, so I can't tell you how she went over just yet . . . but the colours on this girl . . . DANG! She's so fun and cheerful! I can't, for even one minute, imagine that she won't be hit.

Sadly, I didn't get to see many pics of kids enjoying their new dolls and toys - but I DID get lots of messages telling me how they were well-received, well-loved, and about the bonds they are forming with their children. Thanks to those of you who took the time to write. You make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment