Monday 26 November 2012

Catching up - NOVEMBER edition??

Wow - time sure has a way of flying by.

So apparently it's the end of November. I'm not too worried. I have 2 orders left to do and get into the mail before December 10, then 2 items to make for local delivery . . . and then it's all about my kids! This year I'd like to give Boober a monkey, and Sweet Pea a lamb. Last year they didn't get anything hand-made from momma, and I felt pretty guilty. I even had to go so far as to purchase Boober a Wadorf doll - and I admit I felt silly doing it. Glad to support another doll-maker, but silly.

Here's what I've been up to since the last post:













Whew! No wonder I'm so tired!

And let's not forget Moe -- I made him up this past month too! Raffle entries are still being accepted - don't miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment