Wednesday 1 June 2011

Kicking off the Making Friends 1st Anniversary Celebration!

First off, welcome to the blog! Feel free to follow if you're interested in updates on shop happenings, etc.

I suspect the real reason you're here is to learn more about the 1st Anniversary Celebration. Let me fill you in.

June 21, 2010 Making Friends was launched. For the first anniversary of the shop, I wanted to do something different. Not just the same old giveaway you see all over the place these days. So here's what we're going to do. Over the next three weeks, with your input I'm hoping to make 3 new dolls. These dolls will be designed by you - the fans of MFDT. When they're all ready, I'll post their photos here on the blog. You're invited to post a comment at that time telling me which one is your favourite. From those comments, I will select a winner. The winner will receive that doll - free of charge.
Still a giveaway (and our first ever) but a giveaway with a difference.

1 comment:

  1. Your anniversary celebration sounds like so much fun!! you betcha I'll comment on my favourite...It's hard to keep quiet when I'm all excited about lovely things! Have a fabulous day..and hey! get outta here and go do your stuffing! LOL...don't want to keep us waiting do ya?
    gma

    ReplyDelete