I'm ready to kick this thing off, how about you?
THE MAKING FRIENDS 'ONE YEAR IN BUSINESS' CELEBRATION GIVEAWAY
First things first, let's talk rules.
1) You are NOT required to 'like' Making Friends on Facebook, favourite Making Friends on Etsy, or follow this blog. However, if you like what you see well enough to want to win it -- well the decent thing to do is to follow in some way, right? So while you don't have to - I would love it if you did.
2) One entry per household. You're on the honour system here. Don't break my heart.
3) There will be ONE DOLL given away. The point of making 3 dolls was to give you a choice and me a push. I think it worked.
4) To enter, please comment on this blog post. Include which doll you'd like to win (which one you like best), what you'd name her, and a way to contact you. The contact info cannot be facebook - I'm not flying in the face of their rules. Etsy would be fine. Email would be fine. Also, don't flake out. I need to know which doll you want in no uncertain terms. If you don't make a choice and your number is drawn, I will move on to the next entry. Ie you'll be winning it for the person under you.
Please keep in mind that you can comment anonymously, but you will need to leave a way to contact you.
5) The giveaway begins now and will close on July 4, 2011. The winner will be drawn at noon EDT, and will be notified immediately.
If it becomes apparent I've left anything out, I'll revisit this post to edit.
Let's have a look!
Our three ladies. Your input at work!
Here's our chocolate doll. She's a brand-new release for Making Friends! A 14" Waldorf doll and new to the line-up.
If you look real close at her hair, you'll see some sparkle. It's hard to capture on camera - but gets lots of notice in person!
Next up, the mocha girl.
Her hair is a layered wig, with lots of great blue highlights.
I absolutely love her outfit. The ruffles kill me!!
And finally the rainbow girl.
Look at those colours! This is something I probably wouldn't have made on my own - so, a big thanks to you! I'm so pleased with how it turned out!
She's just lovely!
If you'd like to see additional photos, there are lots on my Facebook page. Thanks so much for your support and encouragement in the last year.
Good luck everyone! I'm excited!